Are you fed up Norton programs on your device? Do you want to remove them to make space? There is no need to worry anymore because Norton remove and reinstall tool is available for your rescue. With this tool, you can easily eliminate Norton programs like antivirus, internet security and all other from your computer or laptop. If you do not know how to use this tool, then it is recommended to take help from Norton customer service, where you will be guided by the expert technicians in resolving the issue.
When to use Norton remove and reinstall tool
This tool is designed to remove only the damages or trouble causing Norton products or failed installations. While doing so, it will not hamper any of the active programs or application on your device.
How to use the tool (for Windows user)
- Download Norton’s removal tool and save the file to Windows desktop.
- On your Windows desktop, double-click the Norton removal icon to open it.
- Follow the instruction to remove any unwanted program.
- Once done, restart your device for smooth processing.
- You might be requested to run the tool frequently to eliminate the error causing programs.
How to use the tool (for Mac users)
- Navigate the application folder, open the Norton folder and click twice to open the tool
- Select the Norton application to be uninstalled
- Click uninstall and confirm the program to delete
- You will be required to provide an admin account password
- Close the open windows and restart the device.
In case of reinstalling the Norton program
- Sign in to Norton management to download the product.
- Under the product details, select Norton security and click download
- On the Norton download manager, click on start download and follow the prompts in order to complete the re-installation process.
While doing the uninstallation and re-installation, if you face any troubles, then do get in touch with Norton toll-free number, which is available 24 hours of the day for providing a permanent solution to the users for any Norton related queries.