The software Adobe Photoshop is popular for pictures and graphics editing. There are many features added by Adobe in the advanced version of Adobe Photoshop. If you are getting difficulty with its new version you can reach to tech support. Usually, the problem faced by users of Abode are plug-ins. To troubleshoot the Abode problem users can opt for the given tricky steps.
Troubleshooting Steps for Plugins with Adobe Photoshop:
- First of all, make sure that Adobe Photoshop plug-ins version in your system is latest. If you find this does not then update its
- Now install & reinstall the version of the plug-in of manufacturers plug-in.
- Now you need to identify the plug-in which has a problem. Search the location of Photoshop and close it.
- Hold down the shift key, then a dialogue box will appear here. It will say that –“skip loading optional and third-party plug-ins?”
- Now to skip the third-party plug-ins loading option, click on “Yes.”
- Now you have to recreate the problem with software. If the problem does not occur again then it means, the problem was due to third-party plug-ins. If in case the problem remains same means you need to go through next step.
- Close the Adobe Photoshop & restart it. Don’t hold the shift Your all optional & third-party plug-ins will restore again.
- You can repeat the steps 7-10 times to fix the problem. If the problem is still same then you need to remove the plug-ins permanently.
- Start the software Photoshop and try to recreate the problem.
If you are unable to solve the problem and getting the same error again and again. You need to Contact Adobe Photoshop Support. The trained experts in customer care will resolve the technical problem. Through the Adobe Photoshop Support Number users can rectify plug-ins issues. To get instant solution for Adobe software users can try Adobe Photoshop Tech Support Number 24 X 7.