Dell XPS13 is a perfect laptop for the users who do not prefer using bulky devices. It is small, lightweight, portable and has a long battery life. There are many active users of this company laptop. But how could such a brilliant device remain without any flaws? Actually, there are innumerable complexities with this laptop and the commonly encountered one is Wi-Fi issue. Users often complain about not finding the wireless networks when they want to connect to the internet. You can get in touch with Dell XPS Customer Support for seeking the assistance of experts.
To resolve the Wi-Fi issues you can simply replace or upgrade the wireless card of your laptop. There are not many hassles involved and you can do it on your own. But you will need some tools like a screwdriver, tweezers, a plastic opening tool, and a receptacle.
Related Post : Dell Phone Number For Dell Drivers Download
Removing The Wireless Card –
- Power off your XPS13 and flip it over
- Unscrew the eight edge screws on the base cover with a screwdriver
- Carefully remove the base cover by unscrewing the tools
- Remove the wireless card brace located near the motherboard
- Disconnect the wireless card cables from the wireless card and gently slide the wireless card from its slot
Replacing The Wireless Card –
- Slide the new wireless card at an angle to its slot
- Attach the cable you earlier removed to the card
- Replace the wireless card brace and fasten it using a screwdriver
- Place the back cover back in its place and tighten all screws one by one
- Flip it upwards, open the lid and power on the laptop
There was no need to configure any settings or do any internal troubleshooting. In fact, this was the perfect solution you can opt to resolve the Wi-Fi issues on your Dell XPS13. If you notice that even after the changing the wireless card, you are still unable to access Wi-Fi then there is no need to wait for anymore, instead, reach out to Dell XPS Technical Support Service where the trained and certified technicians will adequately provide you a fixture.