McAfee is a popular name in the industry of different antivirus. It is known for providing security to its residents as well as business users. But any software can not work same as new for a long span of time, it somehow starts to misbehave in terms of many technical glitches. But those issues can be rectified with timely help from McAfee customer service, the team of expert technicians, make your problem to resolve it on priority. They are available online 24×7 for providing support to the customers in need.
You can also try troubleshooting the issue with your antivirus yourself or can follow the guide mentioned under.
How to turn on McAfee real-time setting
- Before starting, remove preinstalled McAfee software
- Download and save the MCPR tool. Run it and restart
- If you are unable to find MCPR tool then click on start > computer > click on downloads > locate the file > open and run.
- Go to your McAfee account and install your software.
In order to proceed further, it is advised to run a windows ‘disk check’ for ensuring that other pre-installed antivirus software has been deleted so as to make McAfee antivirus product work properly.
- Check and delete if you find any other antivirus software installed in add/remove programs or in other files.
- Click start then run then type services. MSC, check whether the startup type for all McAfee programs is in started and automatic window that opens up. Click automatically if the programs are not started.
- Click on the recovery tab and select all three failures to restart the service, tap on ‘ok’.
Turning the McAfee real-time scanning can be quite typical and you might need some expert help. You can try following the above-mentioned steps or go by the way of reaching out to McAfee antivirus helpline number. A team of highly certified expert technicians will take your issue on an urgent basis and try to resolve it by providing a possible solution in minimum time.