Getting complete security against cyber-threats is the most important thing for today’s scenarios. To protect your device against spyware, malware and cyber threats people install AVG or another antivirus. Among all antivirus, AVG considers as reliable software. The features of AVG antivirus are focused on blocking virus, malware, and spyware to protect devices. These threats can harm devices and change the personal information of the users. For the purpose of security if you are willing to install AVG on Windows 10 & need guidance. This blog will help you through simplest installation steps. You can opt for these steps one by one.
Installation Steps for AVG antivirus in the Computer
- Go to the official website of AVG and download its setup for installation.
- To start the installation of AVG software you need to click on the setup file.
- When you agreed with EUA & monitor commands on the screen then tick on the start setting up.
- After completing the set up you will be asked for the serial number of the license.
- You can buy it in addition or on the period of downloading.
- Sometimes this number directed via email and you can enter it in the periods of AVG activation.
- When you will complete the installation, and then reboot the computer.
- Finally, you need activation of antivirus software.
After activation of the AVG antivirus, you can use it for device protection. Whenever you get technical hassles just try to reach customer care. By AVG helpline number you can easily reach out to the team of tech support. The experts of tech support are always available to resolve customer’s issues. AVG antivirus technical support teams provide its service 24 X 7 for every customer and fix their issues.