The Asus ac 1900 Router has the fastest service with the combined dual band. This model of Asus router has ultimate features which are enough to attract users. If you want to setup the Asus router in home or office as well but don’t have an idea how to Setup Asus AC1900 Router. Then don’t need to worry about it. The technical team of tech support will help you to fix problems. Well, on this page you will get simple & tricky steps to set up the Asus router.
Steps to Setup Asus Router:
- Connect the cables to the router which required for connectivity.
- Power on the router and open the web browser from your device. Now open the Asus router setup page.
- Here you will receive prompt to follow and then log in to the router. Feed admin as username & password. Click to OK.
- Initial setup page will open here then tap the GO button.
- For the router, the administrator enters the desired username & password. Now tap on next button.
- Wait for some time till the router detect the internet connection. When the router detects the network you can enter the desired network name.
- In the corresponding box enter the network key and tap to apply.
- Now you will receive a configuration summary which appears to the setting. Then again tap next button.
- Again you will counter with login prompt, follow it and click to OK.
- Now the router setting page will open then click on log out Again tap to OK and finish the confirmation.
Asus Router Related: How to Set up a New ASUS RT-AC68U Wireless Router?
Setup of Asus router done successfully but if you get glitches while setup. Without hesitation and wait just Reach to Asus Customer Service. The team of customer support will help you via Asus tech support number. This service is always available for all user.