Emails are widely used in today’s time to stay in touch with everyone, be it formally or informally. Everything comes to a halt when your preferred email service stops working all of a sudden. Same is the case with the Juno email users as they encounter frequent issues related to their Juno email not working. If you have also come across such issue, then it’s high time to get the issue fixed.
There can be several basic reasons behind your email not working, in that case, it is best to check the settings of your device first. Also, the login credentials are entered in a proper way and most importantly, their internet connection is working at the high speed or not. If you analyze that everything is as per your requirement but the issue still persists then try the under-mentioned troubleshooting steps to configure the Juno email in a proper way.
Steps to Fix Juno Email Not Working Issue:
- Open your browser and visit the website to sign into your Juno Account
- Click on the settings option then on POP mail
- Choose ‘ON-Pop mail to my desktop/smartphone
- Sign out of your email
- Tap on the settings of your device
- Enter the email address
- Set the Incoming Mail server name settings as POP3 (110) and outgoing as SMTP (587)
- Enter the email address in the account name
- SSL for incoming and outgoing emails should be turned off
- In the app, click on the mail icon
- Click on POP/IMAP for a mail provider
- Enter the email address and the password then click on ‘Next’
- Set POP server pop.juno.com, server port 995 and click on SSL as the security type
- Enter SMTP server as smtp.juno.com, server port 465, click to save settings
You may also read: How to Transfer Juno Email to New Computer?
Once the settings are done according to the steps given above, you will be able to access your Juno Mail without any obstacles. It is recommended to reach out to Juno support number so as to get guidance for the resolution of the issue with expert help.