Norton Antivirus is an anti-malware software developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation. It was launched in the year 1991, since then it is the part of Norton family of computer security products. It works on operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Norton is known to be one of the most popular antivirus programs in the market, largely due to the fact that large computer manufacturers bundle Norton as the default antivirus program on their computers. You have to make sure that all system requirements are fulfilled in order to install the software. If you face any difficulty while installing the Norton Antivirus then you must directly establish contact with Norton technical support for help.
Norton Antivirus is a solid program as it specializes in the areas of:
- Virus detection – Norton has very good antivirus detection rate, it is generally the best choice of users all over the world.
- Resource usage – Norton is notorious for using a hefty amount of RAM, which causes other programs to run slowly.
- Cost – Norton demands a subscription fee to be paid to use the software. The cost factor mostly leads to users seeking free alternatives.
In case you are stuck somewhere while installing the Norton Antivirus, you can easily choose to reinstall it anytime with help of following steps.
Reinstalling Norton Antivirus
When the process of installing the Norton antivirus has been discontinued, you should follow some points to restart the installation process.
Step 1: Login to Norton account – you have to register on the Norton website in order to download the Norton Antivirus. Register by using the Email address and a password as it will be needed for reinstalling the antivirus.
Step 2: Clear cache and cookies of the web browser – as they consume system memory and also slow down the performance of the system.
Step 3: Restart downloading the file in chrome browser
- Click on downloads
- Search Norton antivirus downloading the file
- Click resume button to restart
- It will start the downloading process.
If you get stuck or face hassles in reinstalling Norton Antivirus, directly reach out to Norton customer service for further assistance.