The antivirus Eset provides its better protection feature with its new updated version. If you want to update the Eset antivirus there are three steps to do it. You can try these steps given below to update the latest version of Eset antivirus.
1. Manually update from version 8.
2. Update the Eset from version 5.x or later
3. Update from a version earlier than 5.x.
You can manually update the Eset antivirus from version 8. Follow the steps given here.
1. Go to the Eset download page from your browser.
2. Select the windows operating system.
3. Select the download option from the next version of Eset products. Make sure this matches with your active license subscription.
4. Here you have to select I already purchased & the file will start to download. After completion of download the file you can run it for installation.
5. Click on user account control popup if required.
6. Select the language & then click to continue.
7. Now the antivirus Eset will start to download the rest of important files. It will take some time.
8. After completing the downloading process, the step of setup will start. Select I accept the prompt by EULA.
9. From the installation portion select install. Now the installation process will take some time to finish. During the installation process follow the prompts appear on the screen.
10. The Eset antivirus will show confirmation on the screen. Click to do after installation. Now restart the computer before starting the Eset antivirus program.
After the restart, the computer tries to run the antivirus. If you are getting a problem or an error message ask for help to Eset antivirus customer support. The team of the customer will assist you to troubleshoot the error. Through the Eset Customer Care Service Number, you will able to reach out to the customer care anytime. Customer care team provide their service 24 X 7 to troubleshoot the issues instantly.