Webroot antivirus is known for its high-quality protection features. It protects users device against various type of viruses, malware and cyber threats. The security package of Webroot antivirus is available for computer, laptop, iOS, and androids. If you are Mac device user then there is a good news for you & that is now Webroot is also available for Mac devices. If you are already using Webroot on your Mac device but it’s not working well. You can uninstall it for reinstallation. The Webroot customer care will also help you to solve the issues related to Webroot antivirus. If nothing works to fix the problem simply uninstall it. If you need guidance for Webroot uninstallation process from Mac, try given instructions.
Steps to uninstall the Webroot antivirus from Mac:
1. Remove the running apps of Webroot SecureAnywhere.
2. Close the open Webroot applications.
3. Click and open the finder on the Mac device & go to application.
4. In the search box type Webroot SecureAnywhere & search.
5. All files & folders will appear on the computer screen.
6. Trash all files by scroll up & down the files.
7. Now right click on the files & move to trash.
8. Enter the registered password & tap to ok.
9. Go to the finder and type empty the trash.
10.On the trash, the icon does right-click and select empty trash.
11.A confirmation message will appear on computer screen.
12.Click to uninstall Webroot when confirmation box will ask to uninstall it.
13.Now you can re-install the Webroot antivirus for error-free use.
If in case you are unable to uninstall the antivirus or getting an error. You can opt for a Webroot Customer Care Phone Number which is 24 X 7 available to provide customer care service. The team of tech support will troubleshoot your Webroot technical issues within a short span.