The software Norton has top-class security options. Due to fantastic features to protect user’s device with complete protection Norton has included in top antivirus community. This antivirus software offers users to free version as well as paid versions. Users choose the option which one is best for them. Usually, for business purpose users install paid versions.The Norton paid version has auto-renewal features. Well, this is helpful for users because they don’t need to renew their license again & again. Hence this is probably good for users but some users also find trouble. If you are not using the Norton antivirus anymore and want to cancel it. Follow the simple instructions given below. If you found that the Norton antivirus automatic renewal is not canceled reach to experts. Ask the team of tech support to Stop Norton Automatic Renewal. They will defiantly help you and provide you solution. Well, in this article you will also find the tricks to stop the renewal of Norton antivirus and save your money. Hope this article would be helpful for Norton customers.
Try to get a refund of Norton Automatic Renewal by requesting:
If you are no longer using Norton software but you are charged for its services. You can claim for a refund your money within 60 days. The refund policy of Norton is only for 60 days for any user.
1. Use Norton antivirus tech support number which is 24 X 7 open to get help.
2. Experts will be required to ask some information so be ready for it like, last four digits of the credit card with expiry date. Make sure the credit card info you are going to provide is the same card which you use at the time of purchase.
3. Log-in address of Norton with an email address to sign up your account.
If the refund period has passed means 60 days has completed and although you want to refund your money you can try. Might be you have already uninstalled the Norton but you need to download & install it.
1. Login your Norton account.
2. Tap to download the Norton.
3. Turn off the automatic renewal by move the slider to “off”.
4. Now you will ask to confirm it, then click to yes.
Cancel the Norton auto-renewal service before it has been charged:
If the users of Norton cancel their auto-renewal before getting charged then there is no need to get the headache of refund your money. If you want to learn how to cancel it before being charged follow the instructions.
1. Login the Norton account.
2. You will find here Automatic renewal heading.
3. Move the slider to “off”.
4. Now confirm the choice of a turn off the automatic renewals.
The most important thing which you need to remember always before installing any software, if you asked for your credit card number means there is auto-renewal service. So if you are no longer users of that software always cancel the auto-renewal.
If you choose an online method to cancel the automatic renewal of the Norton, it will take time approx. 2 or 3 days. The best way to cancel renewal easily is Norton customer service. You need to contact directly to tech support team. They will help you as soon as possible and cancel the Norton auto-renewal service.