Sometimes the Acer laptop shows the error to connect to the wireless network. Because of the Acer laptop wireless connection problem users unable to access the net. Here users can try to connect the Acer laptop by rebooting. Rebooting process can fix the problem of wireless connection. If after rebooting the Acer laptop issue remains same then follow the steps described here.
STEPS TO FIX ACER LAPTOP WIRELESS CONNECTION ERROR:
- Restart the laptop and go to control panel. Type “device manager” & select the “Network adapters.”
- If above steps don’t work to solve the problem, then try to update wireless adopter of the Acer laptop.
- Click on control panel > select network & internet > network & sharing center.
- Now click on to change the adapter settings > right click > properties > click on configuration.
- Go to the power management & uncheck both
- Now search for the update driver software. Wait for a while, now download & install the device driver.
- Restart the computer after complete installation.
- Uninstall the wireless adopter software of Acer laptop.
- Go to the device manager > select the network adaptor & uninstall the wireless adapter. Now restart the device to see if it works.
- If this step doesn’t work then uninstall the wireless adapter and again download it by using the model
Now you need to restart the Acer laptop to see the changes. If you failed to fix the problem then try Acer customer service number. Through the Acer Customer Support Phone Number you can reach out to the customer care team. The team of tech support is always available to rectify its customer’s problem. The Acer technical support number is the best way to find solution related to Acer laptop issues.