It’s really exciting to control your smart home with your voice, but it’s even better when you can say one command and have multiple things happen at a time. You would have always imagined a feature of single command control and your imagination turned into reality with Alexa. Just by setting up the routines you can play news, weather updates and control your entire smart home devices through a single command. Are you new to all this and want to set up routines then reach out to Echo Alexa customer care where the professionals will help you out with the setup and usage?
If you haven’t created a routine yet, then with the following guide you will be able to do so easily. Once you will create it, you will simply learn using it.
Setting up Routines for Smarter Home:
- Open the Alexa app on your respective device
- Tap the hamburger button located at the top left corner
- Select settings > accounts > routines
- Tap the plus sign visible at top right
- Select ‘When this happens’ then ‘when you say something’
- Type in a phrase as ‘Good Morning’ to schedule the routines
- Click on done to continue
- Tap on ‘Add action’
- You can choose between news, traffic, and weather or smart home actions. Select and add to finish.
- Choose the speaker the routine will use to play the audio. Click create after you finish.
To use the routines:
You simply have to command the Alexa and all your routines will align and performed their assigned action. All you need to do is command Alexa! Remember to give that specific routine command which you registered at the time of setup.
There are many things you can do with the routines like editing them, disabling them and also controlling them. But it is to be kept in mind that routines are limited to certain actions only. If you are unable to use the routines or even encounter troubles in setting them up then you have to avail Echo Alexa help. A team of trained and certified technical executives will fix all your troubles.