Asus Phone Number: +1-866-562-3869
Call time: 24 Hours 7 Days, also available on holidays
The router of Asus provides the best network connection. If you want to setup the Asus wireless router for your device then this article would be helpful for you. You will learn here how to complete the basic wireless setup for a wireless Asus router. For Asus wireless router setup you can follow the steps given here. Through these steps, you can do Asus router setup rt-ac68u without any trouble. But in case you face trouble then tech support team is available to help you.
- Connect the three cables for setup
- Connect the Ethernet cable from the DSL modem or cable to the WAN port on the router. Label this cable as a blue port.
- Now connect the Ethernet cable from your device to LAN port on the router. Label it as 1, 2, 3 & 4 as a yellow port.
- At last, connect the power cable to the wall outlet and to the DCIN port on the router as a green port.
- After connecting everything, press the power button which is located on the back of the router.
- After power on the router, open the web browser. Maybe the Asus setup opens automatically. If it opens automatically then continue the next step or if not then, in address bar type 192.168.1.1 and press enter.
- If you found prompt to login the router then enters admin. As username & password both enter admin and click to OK.
- You will get Initial Setup page is open then click on the GO button.
- In the corresponding boxes enter the desired username & password for router administrator. Now click to next. To change the default username & password, you will ask this information to access the administration setting of the router.
- The router will identify the internet connection. It will depend on the connection type, additional details need to feed when required for an internet service provider. Most of the time users detect the connection automatically and continue the procedure.
- This step enters the desired network name & network key into the corresponding boxes. To apply it click.
- You will receive a configuration summary. The new setting will appear then click on the next button.
- Here you will get a login prompt. Enter the credentials which were entered in step 5 and click to
- You will get the setting page of the router, open it. Click to log out button which is located at the top of router’s setting.
- On the confirmation box click OK to log out. Finally, the setup is completed.
If during following the procedure you get the problem then without hesitation contact to Asus Router Customer Service. The service of Asus router tech support is always available. 24/7 this service has been proving by technical experts of the tech support team. Related to any kind of problem with the Asus router you are free to get the help from experts. Just reach them via Asus router technical support number anytime. You will find the solution to every problem related to router service through Asus wireless router customer service. get more related to rt ac68u, setup guide Asus DSL-ac68u setup guide, rt ac68u setup reset password.