Asus Routers are considered the first choice of users worldwide. Be it the smart design or the durability, this company routers allow users to access smooth internet without any interruptions. There are situations when the users forget their username or passwords and that is when they need to change their router to factory default settings. If you are using Asus RT-AC3200 Router and want to reset it then try taking assistance from Asus router setup support number which stays available 24 hours of the day online.
Reset Rour Asus RT-AC3200 Router by Two Ways:
- Power on the Asus Router, with the help of a paper clip or pin press the button for a while and release it afterward
- The router will reboot on its own, once the WLAN light stops blinking, your router is reset automatically without any efforts.
From Admin control panel
- Open a web browser of your choice, type an IP address and press enter
- Enter the admin username and password (both are ‘admin’)
- Then click ‘ok’
- After that, click administration in the advanced settings menu on the left side of the page
- At the top of the page, click Restore/save/upload settings tab.
- Click on the restore button
- Once the confirmation box appears, click ‘OK’ to begin the reset.
Once you have done the reset, then make sure you change the password of your router for further use and for security too. If you don’t know how to do so then try performing the undermentioned solutions or taking help from
For Setting Up A Router Password
- Open the browser and enter a URL
- Enter the admin username & password and click OK
- Click wireless in the left-hand sidebar
- Set the band to 2.4GHZ
- Set an SSID as this will be your network or WiFi name.
- Open the drop-down list designated control channel
- Set the authentication method to WPA2- Personal. Choosing this option will provide you with best security protection
- Set the WPA Encryption to AES
- You will need to set a WPA Pre Shared key or the password. Keep a strong password of 8-15 characters in length without any personal information
- Click apply and wait for a while. Your password has been changed successfully.
After Resetting Your Router The Following Changes Will be Seen:
- Router username & password
- Wi-fi username & password
- ISP & DNS
- Firewall settings
- Portforward changes
- Configuration or settings
Although it is quite easy to make changes to your router by doing the factory default settings you may face some hassles too. In that case, try reaching out to Asus router contact number which can be connected 24×7. The trained and skilled support executives will guide you in doing the needful without any inconvenience.
Related Post : Fix Asus Wireless WiFi Router Not Working