The printer is important for every person and especially for those who are involved in any kind of financial activities or even on a personal basis. For the documentation purpose, you need a printer to perform. These days several brands are involved in manufacturing printers, but Lexmark has its own place due to its features and function which it provides to its customer. It has such kind of models which accomplish multitask with a single machine. There might be a possibility that you may confront some error like print Job stuck in the queue. In order to resolve the issues you are required to follow the provided steps below in the instruction and in case you failed to do so then there is another option for you through Lexmark technical support where technicians will support you in resolving the issue.
There are several ways to resolve the issues which we are providing over here if one doesn’t work then you can apply another one in order to resolve the issue-
Solution 1 – Delete the Document
To apply this method you have to first delete the documents which are queued in the printer and to do so you need to follow the below steps-
1. To start the process you have to click on the start menu and after that the click on ‘Devices and Printers’ icon. After that, you have to choose the Lexmark printer from the appeared list, and then the print queue will appear.
2. From here you have to select the print job and then you have to right-click on it in order to open a menu where you can select the ‘Cancel’ option. Now after that once the queue is cleared, you can take the printouts again.
Solution 2 – Restart the Print Spooler
If you find that first method is not working properly then you can try this second method to get the solution and for that, you have to reset the print spooler service as spooler manages the connectivity between printer and computer. So just follow the process step by step-
1. You have to first go to the Control Panel window,and then you have to select the ‘System and Security’ option over here, and after that, you need to click on the ‘Administrative Tools’ tab, which will be followed by the ‘Services’ menu.
2. Here you are required to select the ‘Print Spooler’ option, which will be followed by the ‘Properties’ tab. After that, you have to search for the ‘Start’ option which can be found under the Service Status.
3. Finally, you have to just click on the ‘Start’ button, and after that click on the ‘OK’ button to start the spooler again.
The solution which is provided above is worth for you as by following the steps in the instruction above, you can rectify the technical issue which you are facing can be resolved very easily. In case you face some error in any of the steps provided above then no need to worry as there is another way to resolve the issues through Lexmark printer customer service where you will be helped by the well-qualified technicians without any kind of hassle.