When the antivirus Avira shows uninstallation problem through windows control panel. That time user need to manually uninstall the Avira antivirus software. If you don’t know how to uninstall the Avira antivirus manually, then follow the instructions given here. This blog will help you to manually uninstall the Avira software.
1. First of all, you need to download the free Avira RegistryCleaner tool.
2. Now start the computer in Safe Mode.To turn your computer in safe mode press F8 while restarting the device.
3. Press the shortcut key Win+E and open the Windows Explorer. From windows explorer manually delete all available Avira directories from the program files.
- Program files
Windows 7 / 8: C:\Program Files\
Windows 10: Desktop\This PC\Local Disc (C:) \Program Files (x86)
- Application files
Windows 7 / 8: C:\ProgramData\
Windows 10: Desktop\This PC\Local Disc (C:)\ProgramData
4. Now you need to clean the Windows registry by using “Avira Registry Cleaner” tool.
- Tap on the downloaded avira_registry_cleaner_en.exe file.
- Accept the terms of the license.
- Choose all Avira products.
- Tap to Remove.
5. Reset the Windows LSP (Winsock).
To reset the Windows LSP you need to select the operating system of the computer.
1. Tap to Start → All Programs → Accessories.
2. Do right click on “Command Prompt” and run it as administrator.
3. Type “netshwinsock reset” on the command line.
4. Now press Enter and restart the device.
1. On the windows 8 switch to the Metro view.
2. On the background do right click and select the option “All Apps”.
3. Click on the “Command Prompt”& select option run as admin.
4. In the command line type “netshwinsock reset.”
5. Press the Enter& restart the computer.
1. Switch to the “Metro” view on the Windows 8.1 computer.
2. Here you will get a smallwhite arrow on the right side.
3. Do right tap on the Command Prompt and choose torun as Admin.
4. Type netshwinsock reset command on the command line.
5. Now press Enter and restart the computer.
If you failed to solve the problem then you need to reach Avira helpline number. On this number expert of customer care will provide you exact solution to this issue. Avira customer support team will resolve all issues related to antivirus software within the short time limit.