The routers of D-link has millions of active users over the world and because of its high-speed internet connection people like it. Yet, with its quality features, some users face technical glitches which they want to troubleshoot.
There are some users of D-Link who get into trouble when their router stopped working all of sudden. If you are one of them and looking for help to fix this problem. You are most welcome! This blog is for you because you will get some tricks to fix this error. So, come to the point how you can fix the router problem.
Restart the D-Link router:
- Yes, whenever you get your router sudden stopped to work then you will have to fix it by restart it. So, here you need to restart modem and router for 30 seconds, again restart it for 1 minute.
- Now make sure if you are able to use it that means your router has started to work. If you are not getting any response just try D-link Router Technical Support Number which is always available for its users.
- After this, you need to check your internet connectivity. If the router has a proper network connection and you are able to connect another device with it. Well and good.
Reset The D-link Router:
- It might be restarting of D-link router won’t fix this problem. In that condition, you need to reset it.
- Press the reset button of the D-link router which is located at the back side of the router.
- Wait for 30-40 seconds and then release the button. When resetting of this router gets complete you need to restart it.
Even you try hard but not able to fix the problem. You are frequently facing the same error, then it is time to reach out customer care. Via D link customer service phone number you can ask the tech support experts for help. The team of customer support is 24 X 7 available on the D-link customer support toll-free number so you no need to take the stress.
Related Post : How to Fix D-Link Router Not Working Issue?