Are you getting an error message with your Lexmark printer? It showing “Invalid Toner Cartridge” means there are any issues. After installation of the new ink cartridge, you get this error message you need to do something to troubleshoot the problem.
You required to open the front cover of the printer and see if the message is displayed on printer panel. It may possible that due to the open door you get “Invalid toner cartridge” message. If the problem is still same then you require replacing the top sensor. It may possible that the printer damaged the toner cartridge when the open sensor doesn’t work properly. Here if required you can ask for help to the customer care team via Lexmark customer care number. The team of experts will help you to sort out Lexmark printer error messages.
Steps to troubleshoot the Lexmark Printer error message:
1. The original cartridge which you replaced, place back to the printer to clear the error message.
2. Turn off the printer to disengage the cover open sensor.
3. Now open the lid of the printer and remove the old ink cartridge while turning off the printer.
4. Install new ink cartridge in printer instead of an old cartridge.
5. Turn on the printer and make sure now the error message is fixed. If the printer is still showing the same problem then you need to replace the open sensor of the printer.
6. After replacement of the Lexmark printer if the printer issues remain same then try some different step. Check the yellow label which is attached to the printer cartridge. Remove it to detect the refilled cartridge by the Lexmark printer. Make sure the cartridge is not damaged.
The Lexmark Printer Care Phone Number is 24 X 7 reachable for its customers. Trained experts of Lexmark printer will resolve all issues related to printing job. So, users don’t need to worry about printer issues.