If you are getting error 17 on Juno webmail and display a message on the screen that the email has encountered an issue & need to close it. Most probably this issue occurs due to a compatibility issue between email and other application of email. To fix the error code 17 you can consult with tech support professionals. Well, there are also some steps which will help you to fix this error 17 soon. You can follow the methods mention below one by one.
Method 1: Restarts & reconnect the Juno mail
1. Tap and open the Juno email icon from the desktop. Enter the username and password in the required box.
2. Tap on the option of “Connect”. If you want then you can remind the access number again.
3. Make sure the error code 17 has fixed. If not you can try the second method.
Method 2: Restart your system and re-open the Juno mail
Rebooting of device most of the time fix the problems. You can also apply this to open the email.
1. Tap to the start menu of windows and go to the “shut down” now choose the option restart.
2. When the device restart then tries to open the Juno email once again.
3. Enter the email ID & password to login your account to Juno email.
4. Try to connect the email by a tap on the option of “Connect”.
Method 3: Use latest Juno email version
Sometimes users face trouble due to using an old version of Juno email. If you are using old version then you need to download & install the new Juno email version. You can download it from the official site of Juno. Download & installation of Juno program is too easy. Still, some users face installation problem if you also face the same then contact Juno customer service. Trained experts of tech support team will resolve the error 17 of Juno. The Juno technical support is always available for users. 24 X 7 services of customer support users.