Does your D-Link router all of a sudden stop work? Is the D Link Router Not Working? If these questions sound familiar to you then you are surely reading the right blog. In this blog, you will get to know about basic troubleshooting of D-Link routers. There are certain times when the routers tend to misbehave and starts to cause serious problems due to different reasons, but you can instantly reach out to D-Link Router Customer Support Number in the need of an hour. The team of experts will help you in resolving the issue easily.
Be it the routers or modems, both are electronic devices and they suddenly stop working. The reasons can be any like overheating, power supply, inadequate surface, and others. But you have the option of troubleshooting the issue by yourself to fix the issue.
Before Starting The Troubleshooting Try to Perform These Steps:
- Reboot your modem and wait for a while
- Reboot your router
- Make sure the connection between modem and router is proper
- Try connecting the modem with the computer directly to make sure that there is an internet connection
Steps to Fix The D-Link Router Not Working
- Remove the router from its current position and choose to place at the closest location
- Unplug any active devices near the network as they may be interfering with the signal coming from the router
- Unfold a paper clip and insert the edge of the clip into the reset holes to press the reset button
- Once reset, the router will be set to default settings. You can change them as per your requirement.
- Make sure to follow the instructions as they are given to eliminate any possible issue arousal
With the help of these simple steps, you can anytime do the troubleshooting. In case, even after performing solution steps, you face any difficulty then try to get in touch with D-Link Customer Care Number, which can be reached 24 hours of the day. The certified and trained experts will help you in providing an effective and long-lasting solution.
Related Post : D-Link Wireless Router Stopped Working