The printer’s brand HP is one the most reliable printer for users. This printing device has unexpected error arising which makes its users annoy. The error code F4200 is most common and familiar error for HP printer users. The main reason having this error is incorrect installation of ink cartridge. If you are also looking for solution of HP Deskjet F4200 printer issue then this post will help you to fix the installation error of ink cartridge. If users get problem they can try HP printer support number. By the help of this number it would be easy for you to resolve it.
Step: To fix error F4200 in HP printer:-
1. First of all you need to open the printer door.
2. In the printing device shift the print cartridge to the distant right side.
3. Make sure you are using the printing cartridge correctly.
4. After check the compatibility of ink cartridge adjust the device.
5. Don’t touch the black print cartridge which is located at the slot of right side.
6. Check is there any damage of ink nozzle or copper color contact; it should not touch during check it.
7. Make sure the plastic tape of ink cartridge has removed properly.
8. Re-install the ink cartridge into the slot on the right side. Push the cartridge into the socket to fit the ink cartridge.
Another Step: When above step doesn’t work then you can try this step.
To make sure this error code occurs due to misbehave of ink cartridge follow the given step.
1. Make sure the HP printer is power on.
2. Now open the print cartridge door with care and move the cartridge away right side of the printer.
3. If you are still confuse then reach to experts and ask them to help you.
Through HP Customer Support you will be able to fix this error of printer. Just use the toll-free number of customer care and ask them to resolve the technical issues. Instantly experts of customer care will help you because they are 24*7 ready to help you.