Whenever we think of printing something or taking a picture, the first brand that comes to out mind is Canon. Canon has been the market leader in the camera and printer manufacturing field since long. It is not only the durability and features that customers prefer Canon but also its quality attracts the users. This brand provides us with cameras and printers in different shapes, sizes, features and price categories. Talking about the printers, they are the best in imitating the print as an original copy. However impressive features do not always mean that everything is perfect but there are some technical glitches as well that might occur at the time of printing. In such cases, you can always try troubleshooting as your first option for the solution or take assistance from the trained technicians of Canon printer customer service which is available 24 hours of the day.
Among the other issues, most common is the error 6000 which occurs often with Canon photo printers. You cannot ignore this error as it is very dangerous and can cause harmful damage to your printer or may be computer internally.
Causes of Error 6000
The problem is the line feed – the line feed might be either scratched or smeared.
Some small particles, debris or foreign objects, dead insects may be stuck in the L.F. drive
A defect in the line feed slit or sensor unit.
Fixing the error
Method 1: By inspecting the printer
- For a smeared and scratched line fees, clean the affected areas with non-corrosive solution
- Remove jamming object carefully, if any
- Replace the defective component, if any
Method 2: By resetting or restarting the printer
- Unplug your printer from the power plug and leave for a while on Pause mode
- Plug the power cord in and switch on the printer
- Press hold the power button and then press stop button twice.
- Repeat this procedure one more time
- Slowly release the power button while repeating the process
- Press stop button four times
In case if you find any difficulty while doing so, directly reach out to canon helpline number.
Related Post:- How to Fix the Canon Printer Print Head Error?