It is the most frustrating point for anyone who is using antivirus software for removing the viruses and other cyber threats and they confront with the error in antivirus itself. Yes, it is really frustrating to face such kind of issue as it is discussed over here related to Bitdefender error 100 and you need a solution for the same. You have not to worry as you can resolve the issue by following the instructions provided over here or you have the option to contact to Bitdefender antivirus troubleshooting where you will get help from the qualified technicians.
Learn How to Fix Bitdefender Error 100?
There might be plenty of reasons for the error but the main thing is that how you can resolve that to start the work in a normal manner. You have to just follow the given steps one by one and in ascending order to get rid of from the Error 100 in an easy way and to avoid any hassle.
Repair Registries Linked With Error 100
In the beginning, you have to manually edit the Windows registry entries to get the solution for Error 100and this process required really a cautiousness as if you will just do a simple mistake then your Windows operating system might get corrupt.
Before starting the repair you are required to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry by following these steps:
1. In the first step, you have to click on the “Start” button.
2. After that, you are required to type the “command” in the search box and by without pressing “Enter” key, you have to move on to the next step.
3. Now you need to press the “CTRL”, “Shift” and “Enter” keys all together at a time.
4. By doing that you will be asked for the permission,then click on “Yes”.
5. Here you have to type “regedit” in the opened window and then you have to press “Enter” key.
6. In the Registry Editor, you need to select the key associated with Error 100 that you want to back up.
7. After that, you have to select the “Export” from the “File” menu.
8. Here you have to click on in the “Save In” list, and then select the location where you want to save your all the backup key for Bitdefender Antivirus.
9. Now you have to enter a name for your backup file in the “Filename” box.
10. Now you have to make it sure that you have to select the “Selected branch” option which can be found in the “Export Range” menu.
11. Towards final steps you have to click on “Save” and the file will be saved with a .reg file extension.
12. Finally, now you have created the backup successfully of the file of Bitdefender Antivirus related registry entry.
As it can be observed that by following the steps carefully, you will be able to resolve the issues of error 100 in Bitdefender in an easy way. If ever you confront any kind of problem while following the instructions then there is another option for you in the form of Bitdefender helpline number where you will be assisted by the qualified technicians without any hassle.