The Belkin N150 Wireless router offers easy three-step setup, wireless security and dependable coverage for web surfing, emailing and instant messaging. This router is considered among the best choices of the users. With its smart body and appearance, it catches the eyes of users. But there are certain times when users of this router face some issues. If you are also in the same category of complainants then you must try troubleshooting yourself or take help of Belkin Router Customer Support Number where the technicians will help you.
Features of Belkin N150 Router
- Multi beam technology
- Fully compatible with G technology
- Speed up to 150Mbps
- Easy setup and uninstallation
- Four Ethernet LAN ports
- Preset security
- Lifetime warranty
Fixing Belkin N150 Router Orange Light Blinking Error
- Step 1: Firstly, try to reset the Belkin Router.
- Step 2: Carefully unplug all the LAN cables from the router followed by unplugging the router’s power connector which is at the back of the device.
- Step 3: Take a paper clip which will easily fit into the reset hole of the router device. Press and hold the reset button and wait for a little, reinsert the power cord back but be careful not to press the break in between. Keep holding the reset button to fix the N150 orange light blinking error.
- Step 4: After a while, the device will restart automatically to boot back its original factory setting.
- Step 5: Once done with the steps, the user will need to provide a password for their Belkin Router. Type the password carefully, add the default IP address and once the process will be completed, the router will get back to its normal functioning mode.
While following the above mentioned steps, in case you confront with any kind of problem or get stuck anywhere or may be feeling confused, without any second thought get in contact with Belkin Router Customer Care Number, where a team of highly professional trained and certified technicians will help in assisting you to solve the orange light blinking error in your Belkin N150 wireless router.