Backup help to recover all data in case you lost it. If you are a user of Mozilla Thunderbird and want to prepare backup, you are just a few steps away. To get backup of your email setting, contacts etc. these given steps will help you. If any problem occurs while backup the data you can get the help from experts.
Steps for copy/backup data:-
1. Ensure Mozilla Thunderbird is not running.
2. Open the Mozilla Thunderbird profile directory.
For Windows users:
- Select Start | Run… (Windows XP), right-click on the Start menu and select Run from the menu that appears (Windows 8.1, 10) or select Start | All Programs | Accessories | Run (Windows Vista).
- Type here “%appdata%” (do not include quotation marks).
- Click to OK.
- Now open the folder of Thunderbird & click to Profiles folder.
- Here you can open the specific profiles directory.
By using Mac or OS X:
- Start a new Finder window.
- Hit Command-Shift-G.
- You can also use Go | Go to Folder.
- Now type “~/Library/Thunderbird/Profiles/” (without including the quotation marks).
- Tap to Go.
- You can also try to open a specific Mozilla Thunderbird profile folder.
3. Now you need to highlight the files and folders.
4. You need to copy the files to the desired location.
a. Compress the file and folder to zip file and move.
b. Windows users can zip their files by right click on selected file & send to compressed folder from the menu.
c. Mac or OS users can highlight the files by click on the right mouse button. From context menu choose Compress ___ items.
By the help of these steps, users will able to get backup or copy their data. If you face trouble you can contact Thunderbird support. Trained experts of tech support team will help you and fix you all issues. The Thunderbird support number is the simplest way to reach experts. This number is 24 X 7 available to provide technical support for customers.