Adobe Creative Cloud provides the users with everything they need to turn their creative ideas into the best piece of work. This software can be used on desktop and mobile devices as well. On its desktop version, users have the access to a collection of software used for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography and many more. Despite countless features and advantages, this software sometimes shows an error message saying ‘Failed to install’. If you have also come across such error and finding for its solution then you must reach out to Adobe Creative Cloud Support Phone Number that can be accessed at any hour of the day.
This specific error is encountered at the time of installation or updating the Creative Cloud desktop application. You can try the below-mentioned steps to rectify the error on your part without any expert assistance.
Fixing ‘Failed to Install’ Error on Creative Cloud Desktop
Fixture 1: Uninstall & reinstall the application
- Download the ZIP file containing the executable uninstaller
- Extract Creative cloud uninstaller.zip
- Run the executable installer file, Creative cloud uninstaller.exe
- The installer will prompt you to confirm that you want to uninstall it.
- Click Uninstall and then close
- Download the Zip file and mount the DMG file
- Open the uninstaller from the mounted DMG file and click open to continue
- Confirm to uninstall the program
- Once done a prompt will appear, click close
Fixture 2: Run the Adobe CC cleaner tool
- Run the tool, to clean any defect related to the error
- Choose the third option on the tool and select Adobe creative cloud desktop
- Rename the OOBE folders to OOBE.old
- Download and reinstall the program
After doing the needful fixtures, you notice that the error code is still appearing at the time of installation or update then get in touch with Adobe Creative Cloud Support where the qualified team of expert professionals will help you with the most suitable resolution to get rid of the error code without any extra efforts.
Related Post : How To Troubleshooting The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?