If your Apple ID is disabled and you want to enable it then you are surely at the perfect place to get the solution. This article will help you with insights to enable the Apple ID. However, you can do it yourself but you can also take guidance from the technical representatives who can be reached by dialing Apple ID password support phone number that stays accessible 24 hours of the day.
Most of the time when the users forget their Apple ID and they try to enter the password for more than three times, it automatically disables the Apple ID. A disables Apple ID does not let the users do any activity like purchasing an application from the App store, downloading media content from iTunes or read the emails on the iCloud account and much more. With the help of a below given guide, you can enable your Apple ID very easily.
What you will need to enable the Apple ID – you must have your first name, last name and your email address associated with the Apple ID.
Steps to enable a disabled Apple ID
Step 1: Fix your Apple ID account using any web browser on the computer or device too
- Open a web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or any other and go to the ‘I Forgot Apple ID info’ website of Apple.
Step 2: Enter your details
- After writing your details, click on the continue button
Step 3: Choose the method to reset your Apple ID
There are four methods to reset your Apple ID, you can choose any one of them according to your preference.
- Select answer security questions and follow the instructions
- Tap get an email to reset your password. Email is sent to your primary email address. You can check the spams folder too.
- When you enable a two-factor authentication for your Apple ID, resetting your password is easy using any of your trusted devices.
- If you have two-step verification on, Apple asks for the recovery key. Follow the steps for two steps verification instead.
Step 4: Check your email
- If you do not use the two-factor verification methods you can go to your email account and check the recent email from the Apple. There you will find a link ‘Reset now’ click on it.
Step 5: Write down the new password
- Now it is up to you to set a simple yet strong password that you will be able to remember easily so that you cannot face the issue of disabled Apple ID.
Note: After enabling your Apple ID, do not forget to change the password with the new one on all your Apple devices and accounts. Update the password in the Settings to download the new apps from the App store and iTunes.
In case if you find yourself in a troublesome situation then you can reach out to connect with Apple ID care number that stays available round the clock. The professional experts who have years of experience in sorting out the queries of Apple users will rectify the issue of disabled Apple ID.