Belkin was founded in 1983 in California. It is an American manufacturer of consumer electronics that specialises in connectivity devices. Belkin Routers are one of those devices which are used worldwide by a large number of people. But there are some issues involved with this company routers. The most common issue is the router not working. If this is the same case with you, then it’s time to reach out to Belkin Router Technical Support Number, which stays available 24 hours of the day round the clock.
There can be many reasons behind your Belkin router not working like overheating, router firmware, ISP, hardware and others. You can try to fix the issue of your router not working by trying some troubleshooting steps that are mentioned below:
Solution: Fixing The Belkin Router Not Working
- First you need to restart the modem and wait for a while
- Now unplug the modem and connect the computer to modem with a cable just to check if there is proper internet connection or not
- Now connect the modem to the router using an internet cable to the Ethernet port
- Try to connect the wireless router with a computer using another internet cable
- Type a URL on the top of your search bar and the router set up page will open
- Try using the reset key to reset the wireless router
- Now you need to reset the router and turn it off and then perform the same with your computer
- Press the reset key using a paper clip and hold it for a while
- Set the router to its default settings as it was like before
- Update the Belkin router firmware after your router starts to work
- Be careful and do not reset the Internet modem instead of Belkin router.
In this way, you will be able to make your router start working. You can get in touch with Belkin Router Customer Support where the certified technicians will help you in deriving the solution to the issue, taking least of your valuable time.
Related Post : Resolve Belkin Wireless Router Disconnection Issue Instantly