Handling and managing Linksys Router Default Password is not an easy task as the users always witness some issues like a problem in rebooting or resetting the router, username and password issue and many more. In a situation like this, you will always need helping hand from Linksys router support, which is online 24×7 to resolve the issue confronted.
We live in the age of technology where one cannot imagine their life without internet. And router fulfills the need of internet be it office, school, hospitals, college and any other place. But the question arises how to choose and decide which router is best? Then there must be no doubt in going with Linksys router because of following reasons:
- Setup and installation is very easy
- Cover all corner of the house and office by giving proper connection
- Fast Ethernet ports
- Enhanced security feature to protect data and privacy
Issues in Linksys E2500 Router and their solutions
Users generally face issues while dealing with Linksys E2500 router but before solving the problem on your own always get in touch with Linksys router customer service, where a team of expert will solve the query instantly.
- Default Password is not working
One can manage their router by entering login detail of router in web-based setup page.184.108.40.206 is the default path for accessing the router. But sometime after entering the default password you can not login to your router then resetting the router is the best option. In order to do so go through these solutions:
Issues in Linksys Router Default Password Setting Up:
- Press the reset button of the router for 5-10 second
- Unplug the power cable and plug it back and let the router to reboot
- Now that the setting has been restored, try to log in again with the default username and password i.e. “admin”
- Always change the username and password of your router in order to have extra immunity
- After resetting your router all your saved setting are removed, reconfigure your wireless network setting again
- Unable to Access Router
Accessing the router just require to enter the IP address of the router as a URL which by default is 192.168.1.1 from Linksys E2500 router. But what if you have changed it and are not able to remember it then follow the below mentioned steps to find IP address:
- In Windows, write “ipconfig | findstr’ in the command prompt
- In Mac or Linux, write “netstat –nr | grep default “ or “ip route | grep default” in the terminal
- Firmware and Manual Download Links
The latest version of your router Firmware can be found in Linksys official page from where you can manually download it if it is not available in router web-based setup page.
Sometimes user finds it difficult to follow the steps in the consecutive order they are given, in such situation they can reach Linksys support number, where the support team is available all day long to assist and guide their customers in sorting out the trouble hassle freely.